Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fried Noodle with Cockroaches

One early morning, I bought a pack of fried noodle for breakfast. When I opened the newspaper packaging for the fried noodle, to my horror and funny bone I discovered something very offensive to the hygiene of the food. Guess what? SIX freakin' cockroaches just outside the other layer of the plastic packaging of my noodle!!!

See that?
No? Okay, zoom closer.


Very appetizing aye?


Goodness sake! I almost lost my appetite from that shocking discovery. This is how packaging using newspaper can go wrong because of the contents. It could deliver contradicting messages to people who are observant enough, like me.

Anyway, to get rid of the gross image, I flipped the newspaper for the other page and...

TADAA!!! Pictures of HB (Hot Babes)! LOLX
Increased appetite and satisfaction.


They say the grass is always greener on the other side. Right.

No comments: