Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Toylogy


Hey wazzup~!!! Friends and blog-walkers, it feels good to be back after a very very long hiatus. I've been so inactive that I was having a lil' bit difficulty signing in to my blog lol.

I was busy with my social and working life and primarily I kinda lost interest in blogging along the way. There are too much to handle online and as you know it, blogging takes up time.

Anyway, one of the things that I spent a lot of time, energy and money (*sniff* *sniff*) to make something meaningful out of my life is starting a business. And that business is designer toys. Not familiar of it? Then go wiki it or something teehee.

I actually planned to keep this secret from most people but *argh* one way or another this is going to come out.

In my opinion, this is not an easy thing to venture into considering the market that we are at (Malaysia, but we can see the potentials). Damn luckily, we have the internet which provides us the way to reach out to the rest of the world. It takes interests, determination, willingness to learn, risk taking and most importantly, I always reminded myself to never give-up. I don't care what turns out in the end, worse comes to worst at least I know tried and that experience alone is priceless. If I succeed, then chances are I'll be in Mary Land or someplace nice.

Before the start, I was doing a lot of thinking, researching and procrastinating. One of the things I knew I lack of is a serious partner of the same interest, same thoughts, understanding and most importantly for me is patience. Thank God one day I found this one person and better still he turned out to be my cousin, Jin. I felt that this is a miracle. I would like to think that God answered my prayer. It is even more amazing that Jin was the very first one who influenced me into getting interested in art and design from a very young age. He is one of the bros I look up to all my life. Everything happens for a reason? There were many signs already I guess.

So then both of us started from scrap. Time and time again we met many challenges and obstacles. We failed and we succeed. Long time since then has gone by but it felt like a blink. We only traveled a short distance but the destination ahead looks promising. So we will keep fighting and going and going...

Yadi yadi yado. We founded Toylogy. Check us out at our Flickr group Malaysia Toy Makers and Facebook page, Toylogy.

No comments: