Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Guys Talk Cock

( ^-^)/ STARRING AFRO FRIENDS \(゜▽゜)


bERIC: The population of guys is catching up with the number of girls. So probably in the future generation the ratio is not 2:1.


ciTANG: What?! I thought I can do a threesome.


bERIC: Mr. Ng said threesome can, fivesome can, couplesome and foursome cannot.


ciTANG: LOL, man, Mr. Ng said some of the most memorable stuffs back then during the school assembly.


bERIC: “Ada pelajar merogol…saya tahu siapa”…that is the quote of the century by him…during assembly lagi!


ciTANG: Damn, I can’t stop laughing.


Franch: Nani?! What?! He did say something like that?! During assembly?!


bERIC: He also said this, “Ada pelajar yang pakai cermin mata hitam (paused for a bit)…beli dari kedai RM2 itu.”


Franch: Rofl, wtf, he is DA man. He can be hilarious when he’s trying to be serious. Lol really....that kind of ‘funny’. That guy is simply amazing.


bERIC: Another quote by him is, “Kalau ada pelajar buat salah, saya rotan. Tapi tak ada orang boleh rotan saya.”


Franch: Lolololololol. Oh man, I wish he could be our principal. I would have look forward to assembly everyday!


bERIC: Well he did but only for awhile.


Franch: Hamik?! I didn’t know that.


bERIC: -_- Were you skipping classes back then?


Franch: No, no. I was a good kid la. I like going to school. (´~`;)>


bERIC: Okay, does anyone remember Mr. Lobak? In the class he shouted, “QUIET!!! WHAT’S SO FUNNY?! WHAT’S SO FUNNY?! D=<”


Franch: I only remember his salivas. He was spitting like heck. You can see foam of saliva at both sides of his mouth when he’s speaking.


ciTANG: Lol. Me too. He’s well known for that. I feel bad for that dude for not getting any I think. I kena his ultimate Saliva-mander Bash attack. Instant death.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. click the image for better viewing.

P. P. S. sorry my drawing skill using the mouse sucks buntut XP

No comments: