Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010 here I come.


( ^^)Y☆Y(^^ )

Yay, another year ends and one new year to starts. I'm glad 2009 is over as it was full of shit memories. So much so I don't really remember what were the good parts... hmm, when I think about it, there were some good stuff...

Anyway, woke up the first day of 2010 feeling like crap from insufficient sleep lol. First task in the morning? Becoming a driver to my brothers early in the morning but it's alright, this is just the first day. I promise myself things will start to get better as time goes by.

I have simple one new year's resolutions. CHANGE! I'm gonna 'work it, make it, do it, makes me longer, better, faster, STRONGER!'

I'm dead serious. If I fail, I shall just... (>_<) Okay, that is the last time I'm gonna use 'if' and 'fail' on myself. If I want to succeed, I must think that I can do it. I CAN DO IT!

Let's make this year a Moe~ year you and me.

Chai Makeover Project commencing today! RAWR~ Gambatte Chai-san! Yosha~!

What is your new year's resolution?

2 comments:

conan_cat said...

haha... i guess you must've partied too hard for the day before :P

all the best with your workout resolution! i'm still a lazy bum, i hate exercising xD haha~

remember to show ur results! :P

Jorge said...

lol not really, i went to the club 10 minutes before countdown. missed out most of the fun.

thanks for the encouragement! i will try hard to stick to my resolution this year. I had always failed the years before. hopefully this time it will work out XD

you don have to work out anymore as you are in a good looking shape already haha.