Thursday, January 21, 2010

In Order to Change...

In the process to change myself to become a new someone, firstly I need to....

Go to the gym regularly for weight training. This is Uncle Chee's house which I always go to. This place is not for the weak. There are many hardcore players here.

First week of training. Can see the shape under the light. Work in progress XD

Finish reading all these books, remember the important points and practice them. Crap, I bought so many of them from last year but no time to study and read it.


If I were to speed up my diet plan process, I may have to implement the 'celebrity diet plan'. I can refer this to the extreme dieting methods from Christian Bale and Jared Leto. All you need is a hyper strong will power.

Jared Leto (actor and lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars)

Jared Leto gorged on melted Haagen Dazs ice cream laced with olive oil and soy sauce to bulk up to play John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman in new movie Chapter 27. The actor ballooned on the diet and stunned castmates with his massive weight gain.

He says, "(I did it) eating everything you think you're not supposed to - pizza, pasta, ice cream, but my little trick was I would take pints of chocolate Haagen Dazs and put them in the microwave and drink them. The sick thing is I would actually pour olive oil and soy sauce into the mixture as well - to get me bloated even more."

Leto embarked on an equally bizarre seven-week diet to lose the weight he piled on. He explains, "I've been fasting ever since. I've been doing this very strange, like, lemon and cayenne pepper and water fast. I didn't eat any food for 10 days straight; I think I lost 20 pounds that first 10 days."


Christian Bale sets the Hollywood record for weight lost for a movie role in The Machinist. His mental's strength and determination are off the charts!

Christian Bale dropped 63 lbs. to play a man whose health deteriorates after not sleeping for a year. "I wouldn't have done that amount of weight loss if I hadn't thought the movie itself was worth seeing," he says. His diet? Coffee, cigarettes and an apple a day.

How?? How?? CNY is just around the corner XD

3 comments:

conan_cat said...

gosh! i hope you don't take the Christian Bale way! he looks real scary in that pic @___o

and good luck with your plan!! gosh i think i really should start makig one out too, my weight goes up each day @__o

motivation please??

Jorge said...

well, i tried it before (due to some financial difficulties while studying away from home & minus the smoke) and it was freaking torturing but the result was very evident lol.

thanks for the encouragement man. we need to take care of our weight especially when we grew older, losing weight will be harder. however, some people said getting in shape matters more than your body weight.

here is one of my motivations ;) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw

Anonymous said...

I visited various websites except the audio quality for
audio songs current at this web site is genuinely wonderful.


Here is my page Easy money