Monday, February 23, 2009

Murder and Suicide of a couple in Senadin

Ladies and gentlemen, this just came in...

A couple who were students of my local university were found dead with news circulating around that it was a suicidal case. The girlfriend of the guy was killed by himself then at last ended his own life. It all happened at around 11 AM. I don't have any further details other than these. I don't know how they died, what was the reason leading to the (possibly) argument and killing, and I don't know if I've seen them before or not at campus.

All I heard was from my friend who happened to be at my place this afternoon after receiving a call about this. Upon further questioning, latest we know is that the guy is confirmed dead while the girl might still be able to be saved.

I'm not sure if this will come out in the news tomorrow. This is a really big news in my opinion and it's the first time ever such an incident involved students of the university. What if the university tried to cover this up...who knows... Hmm...but I'm sure sooner or later I will be able to dig up more information regarding the incident.

It's a sad thing really.

Like what they say, 'Till Death Do Us Part.'
....?

No comments: