Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rest in peace my friend...

Nobody expect this to happen. Nobody wants this to happen.


We were out enjoying the nightlife then all of the sudden the mood went down. We received shocking news that four of our friends were involved in a terrible traffic accident.


By the time we reached the hospital, we were told that one of them could not make it through…


This is just too shocking. I don’t know what are the right things to say at this moment. I am at a loss for words. I don’t know how I am supposed to react. I got that heavy feeling on my chest… I am saddened… I just lost a dear friend.


How on earth this could happen on such a bad time... We just bumped into each other at the shopping mall in the afternoon and everyone seemed to be just fine. We were still joking and catching up with each other. I did not expect that this would be the last time I saw her especially during Valentine’s Day.


Though we are not close but you gave me an impression that you were a kind and fun-loving person. I always saw you smiling, laughing and telling us funny jokes during the times when we hung out together. You will be missed.


My heart goes out to all the loved ones around her. May God bless them during this time and always.



*Update 20/02/09: My friend wanggek's side of story - http://wanggek.blog.friendster.com/

No comments: