Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lady GaGa Fro'-ed Up

I just discovered who Lady GaGa is recently. I stumbled upon her fan profile’s page at Facebook. I thought that she seemed interesting so I decided to check her out. At first I looked at her photos and wow, her style is unique and different as in you can sense the originality. She has an impressive musical background tracing back to her childhood. Very talented indeed.

Anyway, one of her photos gave me the inspiration to design a cartoon version of her (I did not know why all of the sudden). So I started sketching to get the picture of what kind of character she would look like. Then I spent almost a WHOLE DAY using photoshop to design and complete Lady GaGa Fro style. It was hard but I was quite satisfied in the end. Just that I thought it could have been better but oh well I’m not that skillful yet. However, I am most proud with myself with ‘The Fame’ glasses lol.



The media has been comparing between Lady GaGa and big name Christina Aguilera for having similar fashion styles and then some in terms of singing. Unfortunately, Christina was accused for stealing the original Lady GaGa style. Here’s what she has to say about it:

“You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [Lady GaGa] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.” - Bumpshack

In my opinion, Christina always has a great sense of style that she doesn’t really have to copy anyone. Could be they both coincidently have the same sense of style or just that they hired stylists who happen to copy each other or something I don’t know.


Yeah~ we love some catfight actions between two kitty kats, one who is my all time favorite western female singer since ‘Genie in the Bottle’ and another who is rising fast to becoming an A-list star. However, if the two of them can collaborate together to produce some songs then it would be great. Christina Aguilera and Lady GaGa should be BFF! Haha.



One thing I know is different. Both of their music styles are different. I kinda lost interest in Christina’s music quite a long time ago because my taste had changed. With hits such as ‘Just Dance’, ‘Poker Face’, and ‘Love Games’, I immediately fell in love for Lady GaGa’s music.

Check those two out. Both very hot! =P

1 comment:

Layza María said...

I like the way u write things down ;)